Self-Leveling Cross-Fold Boom
Total Hydraulic Fold and Self-Leveling: Boom is always parallel to the ground - even on hillsides!
- Boom comes standard with 4 function Fasse valve - it operates off of only 1 tractor outlet.
- Raise or lower right or left side separately to go over fences, terraces, ditches without effecting the opposite side.
- Spring loaded break-away end sections return to spray position if an obstacle is hit.
Self-Leveling X-Fold Boom: 45' - 51' - 60'
MODEL SLHFBQ60 w 300-GALLON 3PT. ADAPTER
- Total Hydraulic X-Fold w/Spring Loaded Break-Away End
- Dual Gas Charged Shocks and Iso-Torsion Mounts Make the
Boom Stay with the Plane of the Ground and Bounce Free.
Hydraulic Folding Boom: 30' - 42'
HFBQ30 w/110 gallon 3PT
- Total hydraulic-folding boom w/spring loaded break-away end sections.
- Greaseable joints and wear points (anything that moves has a grease fitting).
XXL Large Single Trailer Sprayers
If you want narrow row spacing with large single tires - this is your SPRAYER!!!!
- 1000 or 1250 Gallon Trailer Sprayer Capable of a 60" Row Spacing with 13.6x38 Single Tires.
See our Agriculture Equipment Catalog to view more Sprayer Booms, Trailer, Hitch, Skid and Low-Profile Sprayers.
Textron Turf Tech 200XD/160XD
The Model TT200XD/160XD is a 200/160-gallon sprayer designed to make your XD Textron truck a dedicated unit. By using a unique tank and boom design, it offers the operator greater safety and spraying accuracy. However, the sprayer is easily removed making you truck available for other projects.
John Deere JD200/300
The JD200/300 is a 200/300 gallon low-profile sprayer designed to fit the John Deere ProGator truck. The elliptical tank, formed steel frame, and balanced boom offer the operator greater safety and spraying accuracy.
The TORO 200 is a 200 gallon low-profile sprayer designed to fit the Toro Truck. The elliptical tank, formed steel frame, and balanced boom offer the operator greater safety and spraying accuracy.
Turf Tech 300/400/500 Fairway
The TT300/400/500 Fairway is a low-profile pull sprayer. The elliptical tank, formed frame and balanced boom offer the operator greater safety and spraying accuracy.
See our Turf Equipment Catalog to view more Sprayer Booms, Low-Profile, Skid and Pull Sprayers.
Lawn Care Sprayers
Lawn Tech PCO Sprayers
Gas or Electric Powered Pumps
- 200, 100, or 50 Gallon Tank.
- Honda Engine or 3.0 GPM 12 Volt Pump.
- Electric or Manual Hose Reel.
See our Spot, ATV & Acreage Equipment Catalog to view more ATV, Spot, Hitch, Boom, Trailer and Skid Sprayers.
See our Sprayer Booms Equipment Catalog to view more Boom Sprayers.